Are you finding Top apps for stock market in india(2020) Then-
Today I’m gonna show “Top 5 apps for Stock Market in India(2020)” that you can use to Invest your money$$ especially in india
In fact, some of these apps for free to invest In other words It won’t charge a Single rupee form you(0% commission)
So let’s dive in:
1. Grow- Stocks, Demat, Mutual Fund, SIP
The most easy app for investment and tracking investment in a readily available Dashboard. Even has fingerprint authentication which is great rather than just entering the username and password all the time. Best part is that it’s easy to use. And customer service is fantastic!
Has good features to import data and get all investment from various sources. Though this is not unique, it’s super easy with this app. Fantastic part is their analysis which gives all required insights in one go which is really goo
Super features of groww(stock market app)
* Invest in Nifty 50 (NSE) & Sensex (BSE) listed stocks with live share price movements
* Intuitive and beautiful UI for your trading experience
* 100% paperless online Demat account opening
* Free on equity delivery, No DP charges on buy & low brokerage
* Get the daily list of top gainers, top losers & top by market capitalization
* Share market peer comparison with other companies in the same industry
*Get complete stock analysis with company financials like P&L, Balance Sheet, etc & pick your best shares to buy
2. Upstox Pro: Stock trading app for NSE, BSE & MCX
This is fantastic fast and simple to use, I am being using it for 2 months now and having great time with it, It is really very nice and use friendly app. One can easily invest in any of the stocks and mutual funds. Global investment option is also on the way. So a platform with zero brokerage and so much facilities it’s really awesome.
Why to choose Upstox Pro : Stock trading app
*Zero brokerage on delivery trading and 20 per transaction on Intraday and F&O trades.
*Backed by top investors including Ratan Tata, Kalaari Capital & GVK Davix.
*Fast and efficient trading platforms for traders and investors who value time.
*Interconnected trading softwares that enables you to trade on both mobile and web using the same account.
* Sophisticated charting softwares combined with speed and reliability.
3. Stock Edge – NSE BSE Indian Share Market Investing
Incredible app. One stop solution for all your stock market related analysis, whether it is fundamental analysis or technical analysis. Scan features are really great which can make your work easy. It is the best app for beginners as well as experienced people in the market. Great job done by stock edge creators.
What there creators says about this app:
“StockEdge is part of the vision of making Indian retail aware of the opportunities available for creating wealth in the Equity Market. We do not promote intraday trading thus we would like the traders/ investors to look at the end of the day analytics for sustainable price movement in a stock and Investment updates. This is a must-have app to manage your money better and get control of your stock market investment.”
4. smallcase – Stock investing made easy
smallcases are stocks/ETFs baskets based on a theme, model or strategy. They help you build a diversified, low-cost, long-term portfolio in 2 clicks. There are 50+ unique investment ideas to choose from, created and managed by SEBI-registered professionals.
4 reasons why you should choose smallcase: Stock investing app
*Trusted by 10,00,000+ investors
*Readymade basket of stocks – 50+ investment ideas
*Available on India’s largest brokers – 5paisa, aliceblue, Edelweiss, HDFC Securities, IIFL, Kotak Securities, Trustline, and Zerodha – Kite
*Portfolios managed by SEBI-registered professionals
5. Mutual Fund App, Tax & SIP Investments – Investica
Our Mutual Fund App allows you to invest in more than 2500 mutual fund schemes with features like Goal Planning, Mutual Fund Baskets, SIP Calculator, Family investment tracker, Direct funds, Insta Redemption and much more.
* Free paperless Investment Account
* Start SIP investments with as low as Rs. 100
* View & Compare Top Mutual Funds by Ratings
* SIP & Lump sum Tax Saving Investment Baskets to save tax up to 46,800 by investing in Tax Saving Mutual Funds
* Order types include SIP, Lump sum, Switch, Redeem, STP and SWP
* Detailed Insight into your Investment portfolio with our Mutual Fund Portfolio Tracker
* Dedicated customer care team directly available on Phone and live chat to assist you
* Create goals like Retirement, New home, Car, Vacation, Child Education and Gadgets etc.
* Safe and Secure Mutual Fund App
* Free Mutual Fund App
I have shown you top 5 stock market apps that you can use but If you want to know more about tracking\analysis etc.. then this app is only for you
Is your Jio speed slow? Then this is Best APN settings for jio
NSE, BSE, Shares : ET Markets
Features of et market:
*Interactive technical charting tool with options of 1 min charting, save features, multiple chart types & technical analysis to spot trends, compare the performance
*Analysis/expert views, participate in discussions/conversations through comments
*Offline reading facility to sync stories and access from anywhere
*Share favorite market news & events via SMS, Email, Twitter, Facebook & Whatsapp
*Catch ETNOW TV and audio streaming live to keep pace on share market news, business news, finance news
*Use smart voice search to discover news & views on stocks (shares), commodities, currency markets, BSE India & NSE India
Here is what to do Next…
Which app do you think to invest on? Are you interested in stock market?